Recently we proposed changes for a potential new London client and they decided to wait before making any decisions. Last week they had a power cut and then their server didn’t start. We got them back working with their data in an hour. The email took longer with issues on not having the correct passwords and an old version of MS Exchange 2003.
Don’t wait for problems to escalate into a catastrophe. Make important changes now. Delaying can cost you more if a major infrastructure failure strikes causing your organisation to grind to a halt.
Procrastinating over decisions is common in IT but in this case (not the first and certainly won’t be the last) it has cost them in time and money. Moving your email server to the cloud is safe and secure with a relatively low monthly outlay.
If you have old or new IT systems and haven’t made the decision to move but need a helping hand then we’ll explain the benefits in plain English and easy to understand terms. We put you in control to run a successful business.
Your IT services should be simple, systems availability is key and cloud email is a sure-fire way of taking the strain off internal on premise hardware.
There are options to move all or just parts of your systems, using a combination of cloud and on-premise (hybrid) approaches are common with little disruption.
At Wavehill we offer instant access to IT support and expert consulting. We’ll listen to how you work and provide a solution that fits your need.
We are experts and innovative in support and design, an award winning London based Technology Company in business for over 15 years.
If you are looking to be secure and get more out of your technology then get in touch to discuss how our IT services can be of value.
Most businesses suffer technology failure over 12 months
Whether you want cheap and cheerful or top of the line technology it’s easy to miss the point. Your IT will play a major role in the success of your business. Here are some areas to consider when asking yourself what do I need and how much time and cash should I dedicate to this side of my working life. We employ the best\cost effective people to work in our organisations, be that a mix of skills, location, remuneration and fitting in as a team player. Is your technology any different?
- Cloud Technology. What is it, where is it, is it for me?
- What happens if I lose my data, fire, theft, flood?
- Which parts of my data are critical?
- Backup, do you know how many days/weeks/months of data you have to go back to?
- Internet, what speed do I need?
- Access, who should be able to work remotely?
- Remote access to just email or full system/data?
- Phones/Tablets, do you provide or let employees use their own?
- Hardware, how do I look to my clients?
- Hardware, are my employees happy?
- Website, how does my shop window reflect my ambitions?
- Systems programming, is there a way we can improve internal processes through programing? Will I save time and money in the long run?
- Accounts – Internal or external?
- CRM, Client relationship management a sales and marketing database do I need one?
- Email, what are my options? Access to shared mailboxes, calendars and public folders or just simple POP download?
- Open Office or MS Office?
- Security policy, how often should we change our passwords?
- Anti-virus and Spam protection, is it effective?
Answer these question and your on your way, can they be improved, expanded or implemented, only you know that.
Wavehill IT specialises in helping to answer technology questions in a clear and easy to understand way.
Call us NOW to speak to a technology consultant on 0208 293 0100 or email email@example.com